While gourmet pizza loaded with scrumptious sauces, savory meats and sauteed vegetables is delectable, sometimes you just need to get back to the basics and enjoy the simple yet classic topping, and one that some may argue is the best topping of all time — pepperoni. This delicious dish is perfect for those nights when you want a filling home cooked meal combined with the ease and heavenly taste of take-out pepperoni pizza. It’s the best of both worlds! If you’re looking for the best, easy homemade pepperoni pizza recipe, look no further. We’ve got it right here — and we’re showing you how to make it on the stove top!
Stove top pizza is just as easy, quick and delicious as oven-baked pizza, and it doesn’t heat up the whole kitchen. Check out the instructions below for an easy-to-make stove top pepperoni pizza option.
To make the process even easier, be sure to get yourself a Pizza Chef. This innovative, high-quality skillet and vented cover will ensure that you get a perfect pizza every time. The handles on this skillet never get hot and clean up is a breeze! Learn more here.
1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
1 raw pizza dough crust
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
⅓ cup sliced pepperoni
- Get your Pizza Chef skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Adding olive oil will help reduce sticking, but isn’t necessary with the Pizza Chef.
- Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and oregano in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place your raw pizza dough in the Pizza Chef insert tray, and add the sauce mixture, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Place insert tray in skillet, cover the skillet and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Once the cheese has melted to perfection, let it cool for a few minutes before slicing it up and enjoying!
While you can make this recipe with any skillet and cover, Pizza Chef makes cooking pizza on the stove even easier! This innovative, revolutionary pizza combo is the world’s first true stove top pizza maker, which creates perfectly cooked pizza in under 10 minutes from start to finish. Check out these videos of real people making really delicious pizza with their Pizza Chef.
Modified recipe courtesy of Ready Set Eat.